This is an opportunity to become involved in a variety of accounting activities to serve the needs of our clients – on both a personal level and for various other types of entities. The primary focus of the position is general ledger accounting, reconciliations and monthly financial statements. You will also have some transaction processing and there will be ample opportunities to be involved in special projects within the firm.
Our ideal candidate:
We are seeking a “utility player” with the ability to see potential, both for growth and being open to doing things differently (vs. this is the way we’ve always done it). You have a curious mind and see the possibilities of what can be, not the limits. Meticulously detailed, you produce highly accurate and polished work. You are positive, energetic with an ability to work independently and as part of a team. You are capable of performing complicated tasks, but do not mind performing highly transactional work.
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience, preferably serving multiple clients at a time
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles
- Experienced with financial statements
- CPA license required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Very strong skills in Excel
- Strong skills in QuickBooks Online and Desktop; Great Plains/MS Dynamics a plus
- Tax preparation (individual and/or corporate) of added value
- Willing to travel to client locations including those in West Palm Beach when required