As an entry level position for a fall internship, interns actively participate in the full audit process of all the clients of the firm. You will be responsible for utilizing your educational background as well as communication and organizational skills by providing assistance in the full audit process including: preparation of work papers, trial balances, audit schedules, audit confirmations, and other procedures.
Qualifications guidelines include:
• Candidates must be enrolled as a student in an accredited college or university with a major in accounting
• Written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
• Strong ethical values
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
· A self-starter, able to complete projects with supervision
· Good interpersonal skills
· A positive and willing attitude is absolutely essential
· Intermediate accounting and audit courses completed
· CPA candidate a plus
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org