We are seeking talented soon to be college graduates to join our tax practice in our Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices. This is your opportunity to use the breadth of your accounting and tax knowledge and skills and intern with an elite and growing local firm CPA that offers many opportunities!
- This is a staff level tax position.
- You will be responsible for utilizing your educational background as well as communication and organizational skills by preparing tax returns, performing tax research, and working with firm Partners, Managers, Seniors and clients on tax matters.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- A self-starter, able to complete projects with supervision from Tax Partners, Managers and Seniors.
- Book knowledge with standard tax practices and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A positive and willing attitude is absolutely essential!
Training and Experience:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s in Accounting is required. Working toward Master’s in Taxation or LLM a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite environment is required while programs similar to CCH WK and ProSystem Tax, Engagement, Fixed Assets suite experience is a plus.
- Experience preparing individual, trusts, partnerships, S Corp, or C Corp Returns a plus.
- Willingness to work at least 8 hours per day from January 19th through April 16th of 2021 is a major plus. Part time opportunities may exist depending on need and location. Those willing to work overtime are a major plus.