Nonprofits have to make every dollar count. Faced with increased funding competition, evolving technology, and changing regulations, nonprofits rely on Templeton to understand their many special audit, tax and operating requirements.
Considered one of the outstanding professional services firms serving South Florida’s nonprofits, Templeton provides organizations of all sizes with high quality audit, accounting, consulting, tax and advisory services and solutions that are customized to each nonprofit’s unique concerns and issues.
Our Nonprofit Clients Include:
- Charitable and service organizations
- Civil, cultural and social organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Faith-based organizations, houses of worship
- Healthcare providers
- Membership and trade organizations
- Religious organizations
- Sports, recreational and youth programs
In addition, having provided support services and solution demonstrations, system installation and customized training, Templeton has a technical understanding of business management and accounting solutions not available from most computer support organizations.
Our Services Include
- Audits of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, the Yellow Book, the Single Audit Act, OMB Circulars, and various funding agencies.
- Strategic planning and trend analyses.
- Consultation services, including design and implementation of fund structures and charts of accounts.
- Assistance with design and implementation of accounting and internal control systems, policies and procedures, and training personnel.
- Consultation, design and implementation of computer systems with a special emphasis on MAS 90 accounting software.
- Preparation of required reports for various funding agencies, including Mental Health and Mental Retardation Programs, Children and Youth Social Services, Long-term and Intermediate Care Facilities, Departments of Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, and Public Welfare.
- Preparation of federal and state tax and information returns, including private foundations.
- Consultation on the most recent regulatory and legislative developments.
- Consultation and advisory services on tax-related issues, including maintaining tax-exempt status and strategic planning.