Governments & Municipalities
Templeton’s governmental audit team has a combined 50 years of experience performing audits and consulting engagements for governmental entities, including preparing governmental financial statements and performing Federal and Florida Single Audits. Our public sector experience has focused on local governments, including cities and special districts, nonprofit organizations, and other governmental entities.
Considered one of the outstanding professional services firms serving South Florida, Templeton provides organizations of all sizes with high quality audit, accounting, consulting, tax and advisory services and solutions that are customized to each nonprofit’s unique concerns and issues.
Our Services Include
- Audits of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, the Yellow Book, the Single Audit Act, OMB Circulars, and various funding agencies.
- Strategic planning and trend analyses.
- Consultation services, including design and implementation of fund structures and charts of accounts.
- Assistance with design and implementation of accounting and internal control systems, policies and procedures, and training personnel.
- Consultation, design and implementation of computer systems with a special emphasis on MAS 90 accounting software.
- Preparation of federal and state tax and information returns.
- Consultation on the most recent regulatory and legislative developments.
- Consultation and advisory services on tax-related issues, including maintaining tax-exempt status and strategic planning.
Templeton & Company is a member of the AICPA’s Governmental Audit Quality Center demonstrating our commitment to the quality performance of not-for-profit, governmental and Uniform Guidance assurance engagements.