The agribusiness industry contributes approximately $775.8 billion to the U.S. gross domestic product annually and employs 16.5 million people in the U.S. Our experienced team works with multi-state agribusiness clients that combine farming and real estate investment, as well as international farms in select country locations.
Our Services Include:
- Proactive tax planning, maximizing asset deductions, prepayment and carryover options and assistance with like-kind exchanges.
- Assurance services to help you receive more favorable terms with banks and comply with USDA bonding.
- Recommendations for the most beneficial entity structure and fiscal year end (corporations, LLCs and partnerships).
- Assistance with farm payroll and contract labor tax filings, including foreign H-2A workers.
- Monitoring of changing tax laws and farm bills, including domestic production deductions, property tax credits, no-till equipment credits and USDA payment limitations.
- Sales Tax, Excise Tax, and Multi-State “nexus” studies.