As one of the Top 25 leading accounting firms in South Florida, we are passionate about client service and are committed to the highest ethical and professional standards. We are seeking talented recent graduates and college students in their last years of their accounting bachelor degree to join our audit practice for an exciting internship opportunity in our offices in Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. We believe in hiring talented individuals and investing in their futures by providing opportunities for professional development and career growth, while also enabling our team to maintain the work life balance they seek.
As an entry level position for a summer internship, interns actively participate in the full audit process of all the clients of the firm. You will be responsible for utilizing your educational background as well as communication and organizational skills by providing assistance in the full audit process including: preparation of work papers, trial balances, audit schedules, audit confirmations, and other procedures.
Qualifications guidelines include:
- Candidates must be enrolled as a student in an accredited college or university with a major in accounting
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Strong ethical values
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- A self-starter, able to complete projects with supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- A positive and willing attitude is absolutely essential
- Intermediate accounting and audit courses completed
- CPA candidate a plus
Do you want an opportunity to use the breadth of your accounting knowledge and skills and intern with an elite and growing local CPA firm that offers many opportunities? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.