Founder & President
Steve Templeton founded Templeton & Company in 1990 to create an accounting firm that provides premier client service and focused attention.
The firm is set apart by its high quality service offerings, and proactive approach to address client needs. Today, in addition to core audit and assurance and tax services, Templeton also offers technology consulting, strategic business planning, business valuations, and other highly specialized services. The firm maintains the highest standards as a Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) registered firm and an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA.
A talented and seasoned professional, Steve’s business acumen and entrepreneurial approach make him an invaluable resource to clients as they plan and manage business performance and growth; pursue merger, acquisition or divestiture transactions; and consider tax strategies. Steve was included on the inaugural Managing Partner Elite list by Accounting Today as well as named a Power Leader in Law and Accounting by the South Florida Business Journal every year since 2014.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Audit and Accounting Services
- Business Growth Strategies
- Business Valuations
- Tax and Planning Strategies
- Technology Consulting
- Financial Services
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Mutual Funds
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Florida State University, B.S.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Founding member and Chairman of the Advisory Board for the Rinker School of Business at Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Economic Council of Palm Beach County
- Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties, Board Member and Treasurer
- Former President, Rotary International, West Palm Beach South
- Active Church Member