PATRICIA A. MCKAY
Pat joined Templeton & Company in January 2009. Prior to joining Templeton, she served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Office Depot, Inc., where she also served on its Board of Directors. Prior to that position, she was the Executive Vice President and CFO at Restoration Hardware, Inc. and held senior finance leadership positions at AutoNation, Inc., and Dole Food Company, Inc. She began her career with an international accounting firm where she served as an audit manager.
Pat, a highly sought after adviser, often speaks at numerous conferences on timely topics of interest to the finance professional, operational executives, and board executives. She was named an Influential Business Woman and as a Key Partner by The South Florida Business Journal, inducted into FAU’s National Alumni Association Hall of Fame and serves as Chair of the FAU Foundation Board.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Assurance and Governance
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Enhancement
- Business Strategy
- Business Valuations
- Litigation Support
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Florida Atlantic University, B.B.A.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Atlantic University Foundation Board, Chair
- Women Corporate Directors, Advisory Board and co-chair South Florida Chapter
- Committee for Economic Development, Trustee
- Holy Cross Hospital, Board Member and Chair of Compliance Committee
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Trustee
- Orange Bowl Committee member
- Professional Bank, Board Member