Juan Cocuy serves as a Partner with Templeton & Company. He brings more than 30 years of accounting, audit, finance and consulting experience to the firm. Juan’s accounting expertise expands through a broad range of industries including health care, technology, manufacturing and distribution, real estate, nonprofit, government and employee benefit plans.
Prior to merging with Templeton, Juan was the Managing Shareholder of Cocuy, Burns & Co. P.A., a practice he founded in 1996. Formerly, he served on an acting basis in various executive capacities for clients including, Chief Financial Officer for multi-million dollar companies in the industries of manufacturing and distribution, technology start-ups, pharmaceuticals and other health services.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Capital Structure and Analysis
- Corporate Taxation
- Federal and State Income Tax Planning
- Individual Taxation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- State & Local Excise/ Sales Tax Planning
- Financial Services
- Government and Employee Benefit Plans
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
University of South Florida, B.S.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- United Way of Palm Beach County, Past Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office Foundation, Treasurer
- Former member of Board of Governors of Citizens Insurance and Chairman of Audit Committee
- Lakeside Medical Center, Past Board Chairman
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach, Past Chairman
- Forum Club of the Palm Beaches