EMMA J. PFISTER
Emma is a Partner in Templeton & Company’s Tax Services Division. She offers more than 30 years of experience providing accounting and tax services, tax planning, and consulting. She also represents her clients on tax matters before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and State Tax Departments. Emma takes a proactive approach with each of her clients and provides personalized attention to the individuals and businesses she serves.
In addition to her client focused efforts, Emma mentors and manages the tax department staff in the Fort Lauderdale office.
Emma served as the Tax Manager for James Machen Chartered, a boutique CPA firm catering to high net worth individuals and their entrepreneurial enterprises, when the firm merged with Templeton & Company in 2008. Emma began her career at Coopers & Lybrand in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Closely Held Businesses
- Individual Taxation
- Partnerships, Estates, and Trusts
- Representation before the IRS and State Tax Departments
- Taxation and Tax Planning
- Family Businesses and Partnerships
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Professional Services
- Professional Sports Teams
- Real Estate Development
- University of Miami, B.B.A.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Hispanic Unity of Florida, Board of Directors
- Jack & Jill Children’s Center – Friends Auxiliary, Board Member