Real Estate & Construction
The real estate and construction industry in Florida generates nearly $100 billion in annual revenue and employs more than half a million Floridians. Demand for services is cyclical, and can vary sharply from year to year. Proper planning is needed in order to weather the cyclical ups and downs. The volume of brokered transactions and the amount of space under management can fall more than 10 percent each year. Demand also depends on local conditions – and as a firm headquartered and operating in South Florida for 20 years, we are well aware of the areas’ fluctuations and needs.
As one of the largest firms based in South Florida serving construction and real estate clients, we are familiar with the financial and tax issues facing your business. From inception to completion, count on our quality accounting, auditing, tax planning and management support services to address the unique financial aspects of your real estate operations.
Our Services Include
- Assurance services including special services for HUD projects and compliance audits for rental assistance projects
- Tax planning and compliance
- Business valuations including acquisitions analysis and due diligence on potential purchases
- Tax advisory services
- Tax structuring
- Tax-free exchanges
- Transaction planning
- Financial reporting, including audits, reviews, compilations and cash flow projections
- Cost segregation studies to help accelerate depreciation deductions