JOANN M. VENUTO
Director of Family Office
JoAnn is the Director of Templeton & Company’s Family Office Group. She brings many years of accounting experience from both private and public companies. JoAnn has extensive experience in operational and process initiatives, as well as depth in financial systems and their implementation.
She began her career in public accounting, and was an audit manager at Deloitte & Touche based in Charlotte, N.C.
Prior to joining Templeton, JoAnn served as Vice President and Controller of several publicly traded companies in diverse industries. Companies include Parlux, AutoNation, USI Holdings and IVAX Pharmaceuticals. Her latest role was as controller for an early stage, rapidly growing, online media company.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Family Office Services
- Consumer Products
- Property Management
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, B.S.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Broward, Member
- Joint Tax & Estate Planning Seminar – Steering Committee Member