Angela is a Partner in Templeton & Company’s Tax Services Group. With more than 20 years of experience, Angela provides accounting and tax services, business consulting, family office services, tax planning and representation before tax agencies to her clients. She is a Diamond Level Quickbooks ProAdvisor with advanced certification and has assisted both small and large businesses in all products offered. Angela assists her clients in an individualized manner that instructs, advises, and assures the best possible result with sound solution based advice.
Prior to joining Templeton, Angela served as a partner with two firms in Kentucky: one that provided tax planning to high net worth clients and one that provided a variety of concierge type payroll, tax, accounting and auditing services. She has worked closely with many types and sizes of businesses in providing start-up planning, tax advisory services, assistance with obtaining various tax credits, as well as support with the disposition of businesses.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Closely Held Businesses
- Individual, Corporate and Partnership Taxation
- Quickbooks Consulting (Desktop, Online, Enterprise & Special Editions)
- Representation before the IRS and State and Local Tax Departments
- Tax Planning
- Family Businesses
- Food Service
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
Eastern Kentucky University, B.B.A.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FICPA – Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- KSCPA – Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant